It is that time of the year – cold and flu season! How do I know? I just got over a cold! Here are some tips to stay healthy this winter!
– Always wash your hands before eating, after school/work, after going to any public place. You can’t keep your hands too clean!
– Drink lots of water! Make sure you stay refreshed and hydrated.
– Get plenty of sleep! You can always catch up on sleep on the weekends. The holidays are coming and it will get busy, so it is extra important to rest.
– Eat your fruits and veggies, not just Halloween candy!
– Be considerate of others by limiting the spread of germs. If you cough or sneeze always cover your mouth.
– Clean your room and house frequently to get rid of unwanted germs.
– Always pack a jacket or sweater so you do not catch a chill!
Hopefully these key tips help you stay healthy this winter, during cold and flu season.
Join our newsletter for weekly wrap-ups of our community coverage, exclusive advertising opportunities and local business specials!