Picture this! 390 Food and Nutrition exhibitors, 13,000 people in attendance, and products & innovations galore, all at a conference made just for them!
That’s where Registered Dietitian Michelle Dudash was last month, and now, she’s sharing the highlights!
- Probiotics Are In (Almost) Everything for Gut Health and More
Probiotics and prebiotics can be found everywhere from shots to pills to bars to chips!
- Farmhouse Culture showcased gut shots, Kraut Crisps, fermented vegetables, and more…all with probiotics.
- NOW Foods Probiotic Packets. Add to smoothies and other foods.
- TULA Daily Probiotic & Skin Health Complex (brand new and has a unique feature: additional skin health benefits). Created by a gastroenterologist MD.
- Goodbelly Straight Shots no sugar added made with oat milk
- Portable, Package Foods that Are Good For You
- Enjoy Life Foods ProBurst Bites, with 7 g plant-based protein per serving, and allergy-friendly
- Cocoburg Coconut Jerky Young Coconut
- Q Cups: quinoa cups where you just add hot water
- Biena Snacks—new flavor covered in dark chocolate
- Starkist Tuna has yet another new flavored pouch
- Zupa Noma soups in a bottle made with whole vegetables
- Dairy and Dairy Alternatives Reinvented
- Elmhurst nut milks, claiming to contain twice as many nuts as competitors
- Muuna cottage cheese with fruit on the bottom. 15-19 g protein per serving.
- Siggi’s no-added-sugar Icelandic yogurt. Sweetened only with fruit!
To learn more, visit www.michelledudash.com.