This recipe is SO quick and easy to make, plus it’s the perfect healthy swap for Christmas pudding!
Find more recipes like this in our fitness experts, the BUF Girls’ new book, Totally BUF – available at all good book stores, or online now!
What You’ll Need (Serves 2-4)
- 500g strawberries
- 40g almonds
- 40g pistachios
- 5 pitted dates
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 vanilla pod OR 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
What You’ll Do:
- Pop your almonds, pistachios, cinnamon and three dates into a food processor and whizz up until you have a crumble like texture (if you don’t have a food processor at home, then just finely chop the nuts and dates by hand).
- For the strawberry mix – take the vanilla pod, slice lengthways along the pod and use the knife to slide along the pod and remove the seeds. Halve 250g of strawberries and whizz them in the blender along with two fresh dates and the vanilla beans (or vanilla powder) until smooth.
- Quarter the remaining 250g of strawberries and combine in a bowl.
- Top with the crumble mix.
- If you like it warm, heat gently on the stove, or in the microwave. You could also pop the whole thing in the oven and crisp the top a bit!
BUF GIRL TIP
This recipe also works well with other berries, kiwi, mango, or even a combination of your favourites!
Read more, or train with the BUF Girls at bufgirls.com