There are several ways to lose weight too fast.
However, most of them will make you hungry and dissatisfied.
Here’s the plan:
Here’s a simple step plan to Weight Loss
1. Cut on sugar and starch
The most important part is to cut back on sugars and starch (cards).
When you do this, your hunger level goes down and you end up eating very few calories (1).
Another benefit of cutting the cards is that it reduces insulin levels, which can cause your kidney to be extracted from excess sodium and water. This reduces the weight of bloat and unnecessary water (2, 3).
The low-carb group is eating up to fullness, while the low fat group is calorie-restricted and hungry
Cut carbs and you will eat less calories automatically and without hunger (5).
Just keep the fat loss on autopilot for cutting the cards
Removing sugars and starches (carbs) from your diet will reduce your appetite, lower your insulin levels and make you lose weight without hunger.
2. Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables
Each of your food should contain a protein source, a fat source and low-carb vegetable.
Building your food in this way will automatically bring your carb consumption to the recommended range of 20-50 grams per day.
- Meat: Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, etc.
- Fish and Seafood: Salmon, trout, shrimp, etc.
- Eggs: Whole eggs with the yolk are best.
The importance of eating too many proteins can not be exaggerated
High protein diet can reduce cravings and obsessive thoughts about food by up to 60%, less than half the desire for snacking late night, and you can accomplish so much that you automatically get 441 Eat less calories – just by adding proteins to your diet (9, 10).
When it comes to losing weight, then protein is the king of nutrients. Period.
- Brussels sprouts
- Swiss chard
- Full list here.
Do not be afraid to load your plate with these low-carbary vegetables. Without 20-50 pure cards per day, you can eat without much quantity.
Most of the meats and vegetables based foods contain all fiber, vitamins and minerals that you should be healthy.
Eat 2-3 meals per day. If you find yourself hungry in the afternoon, then add 4th meal.
Do not be afraid to eat fat, because trying to do both low-fat and low-fat at the same time is a recipe for failure. This will make you feel unhappy and will abandon the plan.
To see how you can gather your food, look at this low-fat diet plan and see this list of 101 healthy low-carb recipes.
Assemble each meal out of a protein source, a fat source and low-carb vegetables. This will put you in the 20–50 gram carb range and significantly lower your hunger levels.
3. Lift Weights 3 Times Per Week
The best option is to go to the gym three to four times a week. Heat up and lift some weights.
It is best to do some sort of resistance training like weight lifting. If that is not an option, cardio workouts are also effective.
10 Weight Loss Tips to Make Things Easier (and Faster)
Here are 10 more tips to lose weight even faster:
- Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day (16, 17).
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight (18, 19).
- Drink water a half hour before meals. One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months (20).
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list). Certain foods are very useful for losing fat. Here is a list of the 20 most weight loss-friendly foods on earth.
- Eat soluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially in the belly area. Fiber supplements like glucomannan can also help (21, 22).
- Drink coffee or tea. If you’re a coffee or tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine can in them boost your metabolism by 3–11% (23, 24, 25).
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat your food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones (26, 27).
- Weigh yourself every day. Studies show that people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight and keep it off for a long time (28, 29).
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important (30).
How Fast You Will Lose Weight (and Other Benefits)
You can lose 5-10 pounds (sometimes more) in the first week, after that you can expect to lose weight continuously.
I personally lose 3-4 pounds a week, when I do it strictly.
If you are new to dieting, then things will probably get faster, the more you lose weight, the more you lose it, the more you will lose it.
For the first few days, you feel a bit weird. Your body is burning the carbs for all these years, so it can take time to use it to burn fat
It is called “low carbon flue” or “cato flu” and usually occurs within a few days, it takes three for me, adding some extra salt to your diet may help.
After the first few days, most people feel very good with more energy than before
Despite several decades of anti-fat mania, low carb diet also improves your health in many ways:
- Blood sugar tends to go way down on low-carb diets (31).
- Triglycerides tend to go down (32).
- Small, dense LDL (the bad) cholesterol goes down (33, 34).
- HDL (the good) cholesterol goes up (35).
- Blood pressure improves significantly (36, 37).
- To top it all off, low-carb diets appear to be just as easy to follow as low-fat diets.
You can expect to lose a lot of weight, but it dependson the person how quickly it will happen. Low-carb diets also improve your health in many other ways.