Lynn Grieger, RDN, CDCESMedical Reviewer
Lynn Grieger is a registered dietitian-nutritionist, certified diabetes care and education specialist, certified personal trainer, and certified health and wellness coach. She completed requirements to become a registered dietitian at Valparaiso University in 1987 and completed a dietetic internship at Ingalls Memorial Hospital in Harvey, Illinois, in 1988. She is also a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Lynn brings her expertise in nutrition, exercise, and behavior change to her work in helping people reach their individual health and fitness goals. In addition to writing...
ExpertiseTranslating current scientific research into practical and realistic daily healthy food choices for chronic disease prevention, management, and weight loss
Board Certifications and Training
- Certified diabetes care and education specialist (CDCES)
- American College of Sports Medicine certified personal trainer
- Certified health and wellness coach through WellCoaches
- Road Running Club of America level 2 running coach
- Bachelor of arts (BA) in European history at the University of Vermont
- Registered dietician-nutritionist (RDN), coursework completed at Valparaiso University, 1987
Awards and Accreditation
- Vermont Dietetic Association Outstanding Dietitian 2002
- Weight Management Dietetic Practice Group Service Award 2011