Are you a bagel lover who is trying to eat healthier? Swap your morning
bagel with a healthier version made with cauliflower. This heart-healthy
recipe is low in calories and carbs, tastes great, and can be made in less
than 30 minutes.
Cauliflower Everything Bagels – makes 16 mini bagels
• 1 cauliflower head
• ¾ cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
• ¼ cup of parmesan cheese
• 1 egg
• ¼ cup of seasoning (your choice)
• Garnish with fresh thyme, rosemary, or other herbs
• Choice of fat-free cream cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Spray bagel pan with non-stick oil.
- Rinse cauliflower and place in food processor until finely chopped.
Transfer to microwave safe bowl, cover and cook for 3 minutes. Let cool
- Pour cauliflower into clean dish towel and wring out excess moisture.
Pour cauliflower back into bowl, add egg, cheese and some of the spice mix.
Mix until combined.
- Scoop mixture into pan molds evenly and top with spice mixture.
- Bake until bagel is brown and crispy on the sides, about 20-22 minutes.
Let cool on rack then cut in half, add your favorite cream cheese or eat
plain and enjoy!
Nutritional Information (1 mini bagel)