FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham Public Library’s Brown Bag Learning Series topic for January 2021 is Healthy Food and Lifestyle Choices to Boost Your Immune System.
Presented by: Donna Kramer Merritt and Diana Pruzinsky Abata, the ZOOM event will be held on Friday, January 8, from noon to 1 p.m.
In this workshop attendees will learn:
- How stress and food choices impact your immune system
- Simple breathing and focusing techniques to reduce stress
- What foods to avoid and where they might be hidden in your diet
- How to choose foods that support your body’s health and wellness
- Supplements to support your immune system.
<!– –>Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 a.m. on January 8 to receive an invitation to the Zoom session.