One of the caveats of working from home is the never ending run to the kitchen. Many would agree that hunger can strike anytime & the entire ‘work-from-home’ scenario never lets you cook food leisurely. And this has pushed us to look for quick meals that take less time. While many may have taken it upon themselves to make the most of the ‘work-from-home’ situation by keeping themselves fit, the story is quite the opposite for most of us. Getting hungry during work hours evidently means quick snacks, which are often not healthy. But with a few simple ingredients and one capable
LG Microwave Oven, you can enjoy healthy quick bites to satiate your untimely hunger pangs.
The new LG Charcoal Microwave Oven is here to change the way we cook by providing us with a convenient and easy way of cooking. The brand has put its focus on working towards providing a better lifestyle for you and LG makes sure that you take care of your health too. That’s why LG has brought Healthy Heart
TM Auto Cook recipes that have been certified by the Heart Care Foundation of India. This feature along with LG’s new way of cooking new healthy dishes – LG’s Heart Friendly Recipes*- preparing food with LG microwave, will now have a ‘healthy’ flavour.
Having this LG Charcoal microwave oven at home will give you an opportunity to cook a variety of recipes from likes of Indian breads such as Appams, Missi Rotis, Tandoori Rotis, Lachcha Paranthas to stuffed pastries like gujiyas, samosas to fritters like pakoras. And guess what, you can even barbecue in this thing!
But the feature that makes this microwave truly unique is the cooking under Diet Fry
TM feature. With this feature, LG claims that you can now cook & save up to 88%** of the oil intake. Having such recipes will not only help you take care of your health but will make sure that the authentic taste is also maintained.
Some of the fantastic features of the LG Microwave Ovens are listed below:
* Having an appliance like this in the kitchen comes in handy, especially if it has a feature like the Charcoal Lighting Heater
TM. With this feature, you can now get the taste & flavour of barbeque and tandoori cooking in minutes. The special cooking mode makes outside nice & crisp and keeps insides juicier & tender. Now be it the smoky flavours of Tandoori Paneer or Chicken Tikka, you can enjoy it all with the LG microwave oven.
* This appliance has a fantastic 360° Motorised Rotisserie feature. With which, making delicious barbecues at home gets easy and hassle-free. This feature will help you make crispy and tasty bar-be-que recipes at the touch of a button – the best part is that there is no need for any kind of manual intervention to check for uniform and even roasting – the LG microwave Oven does it all on its own.
* LG Microwave Oven has a Pasteurized milk feature which can help you retain the nutrition from the milk, without having to worry about the spillover.
* As mentioned earlier, you can now enjoy an array of exotic Indian breads such as Naan, Lachha Paratha, Aloo parathas & many more and that too at the touch of the button with Indian Roti Basket***.
* One of the best ways to ensure you have authentic & hygienic ghee is to make yourself. And with an LG microwave, you can do it in 12 minutes#. The LG Microwave Ovens, making ghee at home is literally a matter of minutes.
* Now making soft cottage cheese (paneer) is not a secret any more. You can do it all by yourself. With LG microwave ovens, you can also make perfectly blended, hygienic, delicious homemade curd.
So don’t wait up, go get yourself
LG Microwave Oven & eat smartly & in a healthy way. You can select from over 401 Auto Cook Recipes which are pre-installed in the microwave oven for your convenience. So be it your breakfast, lunch, dinner, or those untimely hunger pangs, LG Microwave Oven has got you covered.
To know more,
*Heart Friendly recipes are neither a substitute for, nor do they replace professional medical advice.
**As per internal test report conducted by LG.
***Patent applied for.
#Time may vary model to model.
Disclaimer: This article has been produced on behalf of LG by Times Internet’s Spotlight Team.